Monday, January 11, 2010

1.11.10

Hi, it’s Kameron.
I know I haven’t written in a while but I am starting up the blog again. First things first, I am now selling Girl Scout cookies including everyone’s favorites: Caramel deLites, Peanut Butter Patties, Short bread, Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Thanks-A-Lot, Lemonades, and Daisy Go Rounds. Just adding one more detail about the cookies if you don’t want to buy you can always donate a box to Valley Inner Faith. So far I have sold 130 boxes of cookies. Now let’s get back to school. I am starting to go to a homeschool gym soon, so I am not doing swimming any more. I am starting to like math more now that division is over and we are doing money! As you all know my mom is pregnant I think she is going to have a girl. How about you? If she has a girl the name is Mary Helen. If she has a boy I will be very sad but we will name him Jonah Emmanuel. Even though I want a girl mom says I will love a boy just the same.

1 comment:

Grandma&GrandpaHorn said...

Kameron,

Keep up the good work. We are proud of you.

Grandma & Grandpa